Monday, December 13, 2010

The Pink Pig





This past weekend we took Ally to ride The Pink Pig. The Pink Pig is an Atlanta tradition that has been around for years that supports the local children's hospital. It is a train shaped like a pig that goes around a few times to see a few Christmas decorations. Anyway, this was something I was dying to take Ally too b/c I thought she would love the train ride. Well, I was right on this one... she loved it. I can't wait to take her again next year. Hopefully next year I will plan a little better and not take her on a day that is snowing and has records lows in the city :)

2 comments:

SaxMitch said...

Is her coat on backwards? She's gotten so big.

Mandy Meyer said...

I was hoping no one would notice. We took it off when we went inside to buy the tickets, but we needed to put it back on when we went outside. We didn't want to even unbuckle her out of the stroller b/c she would have wanted to escape. Our only option was a backwards coat :) It did the job