Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Friday Night Football


The video above is a little taste of what playoff football is like in Georgia. Last weekend we were in the quarterfinals and played against Lowndes County in Valdosta. South Georgia football is huge. They not only have very faithful fans, they also have big football players!! We played against some of the biggest "kids" so far this season.
Anyway the game was great because it was full of excitement. The video above is just some of the video I took before the game and a little bit before overtime. Since the game was full of excitement and ups and downs, I totally forgot to take video of the game in process. I know I need a little work on that :). The video is not the best because I am using our flip camera, which does not have zoom. We love the camera for Ally just not for football games. Anyway I hope you enjoy.
Think good thoughts for us on Friday. We are now in the semi finals playing against Brookwood. If we can beat them we will be one our way to the dome. Hopefully I will better with my video by then.
Go Eagles!!

No comments: