Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Let's Play a Game!

Look at the picture below. What does not belong in this picture?





If you guessed the cute pink flip flop next to the onion and green pepper you are correct. So the other night Ally was in the fridge with me while I was grabbing a few things. Somehow while I was transporting things or something, she stuck her flip flop in the drawer. Can you believe this?!? Justin and I just about died of laughter later this evening when we found this in the drawer. It all started coming together then b/c she threw a major fit when I made her get out of the fridge, but I thought it was just another one of the screaming, throwing the head back fits that we have been seeing more recently. But, no she really just wanted her shoe back. Then I felt bad, but at least I know she went to bed happy so I was able to do the same as well. I thought this was a pretty funny one so I had to share this with everyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have such a smart granddaughter so creative!