Thursday, July 29, 2010

Am I raising a Diva?

Check out this girl!! Can you believe her? I hope you really look at her too b/c she not only got my sunglasses out of my bag she was demanding to wear around her new shoes. But if you look closely she ended up taking one of them off. So she was walking around with my one shoe, sunglasses on, and a toy in her hand. I know it is pretty dangerous for a new walker, but I was following behind her closely to make sure she was safe.
We have also started something new this week. When she is not happy about something or wants to do something different she decides to scream with dislike. I am trying to decide what would be worse, her saying No or the scream. I am afraid the No is coming soon though. I am trying my hardest though to not use the word No all of the time so it will take longer for her to pick up. We will see though, these days ever corner we turn she seems to find something to get in to that she is not supposed to and well the word No comes out. She loves to reach for things on shelves and tables. Oh and we are really close to opening, closing, and I am afraid locking doors. Any of my parents friends that read this please let me know if you have any tips on this b/c I am afraid she will be locked in a bathroom or bedroom before we know it.
Well watch out we have a diva on our hands and she might be coming to visit you soon :)