Monday, July 12, 2010

Finally!!! I can't believe I was the last!!




This past weekend I went to go visit my niece Penelope Jean in Washington DC. She was born Dec. 16th and I just got up to see her. I promise I have been keeping up with here through skype, blogging, and phone calls. I promise I am still a good Aunt and I really tried to put that hat on this weekend. I have to say it was a blast!! I mean being an Aunt is awesome b/c you can give your niece the remote and not worry about the consequences to follow. So guess what, she got the remote :). I even let her play in the sink with a spoon :). Oh yea, we broke the rules :)
It is just so exciting to see how families grow. It is amazing how our family decided to grow at once. I think it is making it even better. I can't wait for Ally and Penelope to meet in person one day. They are going to become great friends and cousins one day.

No comments: