Wednesday, October 29, 2008


Hi! Here is an ultrasound I got done today and it is a little blurry but, a good one. We got a close up of the nose and chin. They are just so cute :) Jenny you will appreciate this, I think it has my big nose and your chin. We will see what happens, but that is my prediction. We had our first real guess the other night about what the sex of the baby. As I was reading one of my many books now I read about this great guess. Once Justin got home I told him I read something great, but I just couldn't remember what it was. So I was on the search through my books, b/c I couldn't even remember which book it was in. Well when I found it, I found out something very funny. The book said if you are finding you are having trouble remembering things you are more likely to have a girl. I thought that was too funny, b/c I couldn't even remember that. We will find out what it is in the middle of December, but as of now my guess is a girl. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

What a great story! I guess it is time for our gang to add a little girl to the mix. :)

Amanda and Tyler Shelley said...

Love the picture! Good luck on the girl! Hope you are doing well! Have a good Halloween!