Thursday, November 13, 2008

First of many growth spirts


Hi! So this week was very exciting because I really felt the growth spurt coming. The week started out a little painful and stressful, but now things are going much better. My body is not too happy about the changes that are happening. It seems to be resisting while our love bug is growing and growing. Things are much better, but I am sure this is the first of many growth spurts we will go through. Thankfully the love bug is not going through the pain that I am during this time.

This week I also went to the doctor for more tests, and they all came back negative. We were relieved about those results. We also made our next appointment which is the big ultrasound. This is the one that will tell us the sex of the baby :) We are very excited about this visit. Hopefully the love bug will work with us and reveal what it is.... Check the baby growth, yikes it is growing day to day. I can't wait to see what it will look like after Thanksgiving and Christmas. I can only imagine.

No comments: