Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Today is an exciting day because I am offically in all of the books in am reading starting my second trimester. This means I am starting the most comfortable and exciting time of the pregnacy. Also, by the end of this trimister I should have a belly that really looks pregnant and not one that looks like I ate too many pieces of pizza last night.
Recently we have been reading more and more about pregnancy and what is going on with the baby and my body from week to week. Last night we both had to laugh because of what I read in all three books I have. They all said something very close to this. "You might feel like you are going crazy, but you really are not." I guess the funniest thing is, is I have been asking Justin this for about 2 weeks now, am I going crazy. Well we are in luck because the book we got for Justin even has an answer for that question. They suggest you always say "NO!" I told Justin I did like that answer :) I guess the books are helpful in many ways.

No comments: