Thursday, October 16, 2008

HI Everyone! So this is my first time doing this blog thing so I hope you hang in with me b/c I am sure I will get better as I go on. Also you have to understand that if this is my blog some how something will always be misspelled :) I hope you don't mind. I promise to do my best but spell check only checks words it understands.

So I wanted to go ahead and let everyone know how we came up with the name for our blog. I knew I wanted a nickname for the baby growing inside of me and I had been trying out a lot of them and none of them seemed to fit. Finally we came up with Love Bug and it just seemed to fit well. So this is where our name came from and hopefuly this will be a name that is passed down to the love bug when it comes time.

I am 13 weeks now and I am a little confused if I am in my second trimester or not. I have heard after 13 weeks and after 14 weeks so I am guessing it is somewhere in between. Things are starting to get better for me and I am getting more and more energy. I didn't even have to take a nap today! This is a huge thing. I hoping sometime I get enough energy to make it to the gym 2 or 3 times a week. I can do 1 time just fine but I have not been able to motivate myself to take the next step. I have my sights on next week being a good one.

No comments: