Sunday, March 29, 2009

36 weeks...

So I am now officially 36 weeks and 9 months pregnant. It is funny before I started this pregnancy I thought you were pregnant 36 weeks and then the baby comes, right.... well no it is 9 months or 40 weeks pregnant. That was one of the first things we both learned. I think people hide that part of it, b/c it is a long 4 weeks. We are down to 3 1/2 weeks until the due date. Our fingers are crossed that it might happen the week of spring break, April 4-12. If you would like to cross yours as well, we would really like that :). I guess I am just fearing giving the CRCT (GA's state test) and my water breaking in the middle of it. The thing is I don't think GA would be very happy with me and how I distracted the testing environment of my students. Who knows what they would do? Like I said this has been my biggest fear. I am just really hoping my labor doesn't get started that way. The Dr. did tell us only 10% of women's water breaks before any contractions or anything. We already had that happen to a friend so I am hoping that she is the 10% and I can go along with the other 90%. I am hoping this for my students as well :) I go back to the Dr. tomorrow and we will see what he says. More to come soon...

No comments: