Wednesday, March 11, 2009

34 weeks and counting! Yikes!

Sorry it has been so long. Things have been a little crazy recently. We spent one Saturday at our childbirth and labor class. This class was interesting and eye opening you could say for both of us. I think both of us knew about labor and how it would happen but neither of us truly thought about how it would happen. I guess you could we both are a little more nervous about it, but we are very glad we took the class. The class really helped prepare us for what is to come in a few weeks.
I can't believe I am 34 weeks. The Dr. said she is full term at 37 weeks, so that is only 3 more weeks and she will be full term!! I just did the math, that is three weeks! We could see Allyson in 3 weeks! We are very excited about this, but it is bringing new nerves for sure. Thankfully we have lots of family and friends to lean on during this exciting time. I promise to do a better job updated everyone throughout these next couple of weeks.

No comments: