Saturday, April 11, 2009

38 weeks and waiting...

So, I guess no baby over spring break. I think our little Allyson is pretty happy right where she is. She has been a little more active the past couple of days, but not enough to come on out. The doctor keeps saying she is doing just fine. I go back on Monday, so we will see what he says then. In some ways we are so ready for her, but in other ways we are not. I guess you are never totally ready for them. Sleeping has gotten pretty much impossible so that has not  been fun. I am either up to pee or just awake b/c I am totally uncomfortable. I never believed that I would not be able to sleep but it has definitely come true this past week. I hear that is a sign that she will be here soon. I told my sister I was willing to trade in uncomfortable sleep for 2 hours of comfortable sleep when Allyson arrives. We will see if I regret saying this :) We will keep you updated. I guess it is day to day these next couple of days. YEA!!!

No comments: