Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Camera- Love!!!

I went up to her room while she was sleeping to test the "sleep" mode for kids which means the flash is not on. So cool!
Did you even remember we have a cat? Yep, this is Indy!
And here was our first true "baby" Anna
Here is our girl waking up from her nap with her blankie. She is a blankie girl.

I am one of those lucky, lucky friends born close to Christmas. So, many times I wrap my birthday and Christmas gifts into one and well this year was no different. I was saving and asking everyone for a new camera. Thankfully everyone was very generous and I was able to get the one I was really hoping for, the Nikon 3100. WOW!!! This camera is amazing. These pictures are only good b/c this camera is that good. It is the coolest electronic I have ever gotten and I can't wait to learn more about the camera and hopefully get better and better or at least a little more knowledgeable. I am trying to sign up for a class now (thank you Mary Ellen for the tip). Anyway, I will be posting tons of pictures in the next months b/c I will be playing and learning about the camera. I hope you enjoy!


No comments: