Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Try again honey

Before I explain the title I need to say something first. Justin is an awesome dad and Ally is so lucky to have him as her daddy. He helps with so much during the day and he doesn't even complain when it is his turn to change a dirty diaper. Well today we were both home because of the flood water in the area. It was a great surprise for both of us to hang out with Ally all day today. So of course she got sick and she needed to be changed. It was Justin's turn so he took her upstairs to clean and change her. This is the outfit she came down in. Look closely, she has strips on the tops and then purple pants with hearts on them. I laughed as soon as I saw her, and then Justin said, "What I looked and all of the colors match." This is when I said, "Try again honey."

1 comment:

Christy Myhand said...

Justin can match clothes as well as Brandon can!