Sunday, September 20, 2009

I am going to be an Aunt!!




I am so excited that Ben and Jess are expecting a little girl in December. The excitement of being an Aunt is just as much as being a mom. In some ways more, b/c I don't have to worry about spoiling and ruining anything. My job as an Aunt is to spoil!! Then another great part is that Ally gets another girl to play with. We can't wait. Jess it was great seeing you this weekend and I am so glad we were able to work out a shower for you, Ben, and little girl Champa. I know the pink was a little scary at first, but after you have seen enough of it you realize it is the best. We can't wait to add another December birthday to the family :).

1 comment:

jsc said...

Mandy - thanks so much for posting these pix already - you are on the ball! I had a great time at the shower and really appreciate all of your (and everyone else's) thoughtfulness. - Jes