Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Holidays





We have had a great two weeks off of school celebrating Christmas and the New Year. Can you believe it is 2010? I do have to say I like saying 20 10 better than 2000 9. You get what I am saying. Maybe it is a teacher thing. Anyway, you are not going to believe what started over these two weeks. Ally got two teeth!! Just like that her two bottom teeth came in. I am working on getting a picture of those beautiful whites. Then thanks to her Aunt Katie's pot and pans Ally started pulling herself up and standing. We have a great video of this, but I left this in Indiana. Don't worry it is in the mail soon so I will be able to post it soon. Once she started standing she has been pulling up on everything she can. One of her favorite places to stand up is the bath tub!! Can you believe this? I mean of all the safe places we have in the house, no she likes to stand up in the bath tub. Needless to say I am watching her carefully and we are already working on the word NO. Here are a few pictures from our holiday. They start with Christmas Eve at church and then they move onto opening presents and enjoying time with family.

No comments: