Sunday, August 23, 2009

4 months old today!



I can't believe Ally is 4 months old today. We have been dying to go to the doctor for another check up and the day has finally come. I remember making this appointment in the summer and thinking to myself I will be ready for a day off, and yes I am ready for a day off :). Two weeks in and I am taking my first day. Oh how life has changed. I am taking Ally to the doctor again for her 4 month check up and she will be getting shots. I felt to bad about taking her to daycare after the shots so I just decided to take the day off. I mean what are those family sick days for anyway :). Here are a few pictures we took the other day. Her new favorite thing is trying to stand up. She can't do it on her own, but she loves using her legs to stand up with support from you. 

1 comment:

Laura and Boone said...

have a great day tomorrow!