Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The name is...


We have finally made the name official. It is going to be Allyson Lillie. We are so excited about this name because we were able to use a family name as her middle name. Lillie is Justin's grandmother and we are very excited for our little girl to share her name. We might be using the nickname Ally as well for her.

I just went back to the Dr. today and he said everything still looks great and that all of kicking she has been doing is great. Yea! The coolest thing did happen over Christmas break, Justin got to feel her for the first time. I don't know what it was about that night but we were watching Batman and she was going crazy in my belly. You could actually see my stomach moving! It was quite a site. I guess she liked Batman :)

Over the holiday we also started converting our office into a nursery. We had to get some help from a friend and some family (thanks Jenny :) to do some of the moving and cleaning but we finally got everything moved. We will start some of the painting soon. I am still not sure what I am going to do in the nursery yet as far as a "theme." I know I want to paint it a light lavendar color, but other than that we are pretty clueless. Hopefully something will come to us soon.

That is all that is happening here, but we promise to keep you updated as we know she will be here before we know it!

No comments: